Puerto del Rey Marina Fajardo
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4
Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738
Tels: 787-616-7543 • (787) 529-2496
We meet our charter guests in the town of FAJARDO, Puerto Rico, from where the sailing trip starts.
Proud to be partners with SailCaribe.
To reach our meeting location, simply enter this into your GPS:
Puerto Del Rey Marina Fajardo
Address of Puerto Del Rey Marina:
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738
Directions from San Juan:
• Get on Expreso Román Baldorioty de Castro/PR-26 heading east.
• Take PR-66 to Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S in Río Grande. Exit from PR-66.
• Merge onto Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S.
• Follow Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S to Carretera Puerto del Rey in Fajardo. Exit from Expreso Jose Celso Barbosa/PR-53 S.
• Continue on Carretera Puerto del Rey to your destination.
We do not offer transportation to the marina. These are our recommended drivers to the marina:
• Uber driver Mr. Murray Guadalupe: (787) 607-0691
• Taxi driver Mr. Mario Acevedo: (787) 547-6941
• Taxi driver Mr. Yaiván Moreira: (787) 404-9868 (Specialized in the area of Fajardo and Rio Grande.)
Once You Get to the Marina:
When you arrive at Puerto del Rey Marina call us at (787) 616-7543. Once you park walk up to the main dock security booth where we will meet and walk to our boat.
Google Maps Link:
https://goo.gl/maps/kPXszruy2yYu6TPz7<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d60598.515339876!2d-65.71151170792604!3d18.328697932880853!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x8c04bd6f1375c0b5%3A0x2eadfcb9d7ed4200!2sPuerto%20Del%20Rey%20Marina!5e0!3m2!1sen!2spr!4v1570909668614!5m2!1sen!2spr" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
• Our charter is not a party boat.
• The customers are required to follow the instructions of our crew with the purpose of fulfilling the navigation in a safe manner.
• The consumption of tobacco or other controlled substances is not permitted on the boat.
• Customers who do not know how to swim will not be allowed to go swimming or snorkeling.
• If you decide to bring your own food and/or beverages please specify what you are bringing.
• If bringing your own food please make sure it is fully cooked (take-out food) and does not require us to cook it or warm it up.
• Beverages offered are not unlimited.
• For safety reasons, alcohol consumption in the boat is only allowed after we reach our destination.
• Consumption of alcohol is not allowed while sailing or motoring.
• Smoking tobacco, cigarettes, hookah, cannabis, or any other controlled substances are not allowed in our certified Drug Free Vessel.
• If you are not on board by the departure time we won't wait for you or your group. This applies if your group is the only one on board or if there are other guests on board.
• If you are late to the day charter we will not delay the return time since we may have a sunset charter right after the day charter.
• Nudity is not allowed in the vessel or at the beaches we visit.
• Seeing wildlife in our charters is not guaranteed.
• Seeing a clear sunset setting in our sunset charters is not guaranteed as the weather and cloud coverage change constantly.
• Charters are not canceled due to rain.