We meet our charter guests in the town of FAJARDO, Puerto Rico, from where the sailing trip starts.
Proud to be partners with SailCaribe.
To reach our meeting location, simply enter this into your GPS: Puerto Del Rey Marina Fajardo
Address of Puerto Del Rey Marina:
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738
Directions from San Juan:
• Get on Expreso Román Baldorioty de Castro/PR-26 heading east.
• Take PR-66 to Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S in Río Grande. Exit from PR-66.
• Merge onto Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S.
• Follow Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S to Carretera Puerto del Rey in Fajardo. Exit from Expreso Jose Celso Barbosa/PR-53 S.
• Continue on Carretera Puerto del Rey to your destination.
Once You Get to the Marina:
When you arrive at Marina Puerto del Rey, drive to the “DROP OFF” area, park and go to the front desk, and request transportation to our dock. Then drive to the parking lot with the driver of the golf cart following you. Once you park the golf cart service will drive you to our dock. This process usually takes about 20-30 minutes.
• If you decide to bring your own food and/or beverages please specify what you are bringing.
• For safety reasons, alcohol consumption in the boat is only allowed after we reach our destination in Piñeros Island.
• Beverages and alcohol are not unlimited.
• Smoking cigarettes, hookah, or cannabis is not allowed in our certified Drug Free Vessel.
• If you are late to the day charter we will not delay the return time since we may have a sunset charter right after the day charter.
• If there are any food restrictions or food allergies please inform us.
• Nudity is not allowed in the vessel or at the beaches we visit.
• Seeing wildlife is not guaranteed.
We highly recommend
for the best rainforest ziplining experience only 20 minutes away from Fajardo!